13 June 2007

13 June: Readings & Comments


6.8 / 123 Fasting 09:05:16
7.9 / 142 Post-Bfast 11:49:21 crumpet (not crumpet toast) w/ pb
7.8 / 141 Pre-Lunch 13:38:31 Pretty high for pre-lunch.
8.4 / 152 Post-Lunch 16:00:29 What the? Tuna on tortillas. Fever
4.4 / 79 Pre-Tea 19:13:05
5.5 / 99 Post-Tea 21:39:28 Ham, Potatoes, Cheese Bake. Feeling VERY shaky. Fever.
I didn't sleep well again last night and managed to 'catch' my temperature rise several times, as opposed to waking up in a cold sweat after the fever breaks. It's weird because it goes up for several minutes and then drops down to below normal and the pattern repeats all night long.

Aside from not having a good night's sleep, I had a pretty good day - quiet, but not feeling really sick or anything like that. My readings were definitely weird today... much higher than normal during the day (for me) and this evening fairly low. The fever came back about an hour ago (9pm or so) and has done it's usual rise and fall a few times, but the really weird thing is suddenly tonight my knees are feeling like they want to give out on me and I have that weird 'not enough oxygen' feeling (light-headedness?). Anyway, aside from my body being a twit, *I* feel fine. I've stayed busy on quiet projects and made tea (wasn't too hard). Meanwhile Rod came home and fell asleep this afternoon and then after tea has gone back for another rest. He seems to be taking the rest I don't feel I need (but probably do).

Anyway, tomorrow is my clinic appt and we'll see how that goes. I was planning to take the bus, so I hope this 'weak in the knees' crap goes away by then. Anyway, I'm going to call it a night and go to bed.

No comments: