24 January 2008

A new love in my life

Goodness, I've fallen in love. I've only seen a few photos of my grandson, but he is the cutest most adorable baby with the roundest big head. He's utterly perfect. You do realise I could wax on this way for pages and pages...

I also marvel at the excitement that his birth has caused. So many people just delighted to have a new baby in our family, it's amazing, and wonderful.

I've had two naps today... at first I thought it was the excitement that's just worn me out, but I have been really flat for the last couple of days. Just not a lot of energy and an awful lot of just 'can't be bothered' type stuff (aside from baby Grandson, that is). I took my temp today just before the second nap, and golly, it was 38. So maybe it wasn't just excitement making me tired after all. I really hoped I was on the mend, too.

No comments: