11 September 2007

Check in

I have a cold. Worse, I've had a bad sinus and chest infection for a few months now and now I have this cold on top of it. I have taken it easy since last Friday when I started coming down with it, but while my nose seems to have less to complain about, the cold has moved into my chest.

I had my eye exam today and have a prescription for bifocals.

Then I came straight home and lounged in bed watching TV.

You know it's bad when you feel almost OK sitting down at the computer or watching TV but when you get up and move about you realise you're really not well. I'm off balance due to my ears and the sinus thing plus the cold, and the bursitis in my hip has returned so my leg wants to give out, or disappear on me again -- really not a good combination.

Anyway, just thought I'd check in and moan a bit. Going to bed now. Nurse comes tomorrow. And if I'm well enough I'll go see about getting frames for my glasses. The on-line option turned out not to be a good choice for bifocals and also I couldn't find frames that matched the size of my current frames. Ah well, at least I tried.

No comments: