01 June 2008

Wed 28 May -- Sat 31 May

I have been apparently running a fever and the psuedomonas infection has made a re-appearance in my wound as well. Of course I didn't really know this until my RDNS appt on Friday, and I finally had to admit that yes, I have been feeling pretty off for a few days now.

While I let things like updating my BGL records and stuff slide, I have been very productive on the web side of things. Yesterday I completed the Breastroke site, which has been 'in the wings' for almost a year now. I was able to complete it as I've been learning and exploring using Drupal (a website content management system) and things just fell together really quite well. I got a bit nuts with working on it and leaving other stuff (like updating my own personal stuff) a bit behind. I've always found the computer to keep me busy and distracted when I've been a bit on the unwell side, and so I think this also played into things the last week. It's great to have something interesting and challenging, and I've learned so much in the last week. This is the first I've really felt that lovely 'spark' I used to have a long time ago. It's nice.

On the other hand, maybe that's just the fever talking. At any rate, I plan to continue to take it easy and I have a GP appointment for tomorrow (Monday).

No comments: