10 February 2007

10 Feb: Readings & Comments

8.6    / 154.8    Overnight       07:27:00
6.3    / 113.4    Fasting         12:09:00
7.5    / 135.0    Post-Breakfast  15:21:00
8.0    / 144.0    Post-Tea        20:25:00


Overnight.  Had a snack of fetticuine at bedtime. 

Fasting.  Had a couple cups of green tea when I got up at 7:30. Was up for about half an hour and went back to bed, sleeping in until noon.  Was first time I've done that in awhile and I'd been exhausted from being on the go both Thursday and Friday so I guess it was time to catch up a bit.

Unfortunately I've just felt a bit groggy and out of it all day today.  Not feeling as sharp as normal.

Breakfast. For breakfast I managed to actually have only half of a bagel, and it shows in my reading.

Lunch. As breakfast was so late (I had breakie at 1:15), I've skipped lunch altogether.  I'll probably have a late night supper with Rod before bed though.

Tea.  I forgot to take a pre-tea reading which is a bummer - I like seeing those low numbers!   I had the remainder of my fetticine that I made on Thursday (I think).  It had no more than a cup of noodles and meat in it.  I also had a salad and half a banana. 

Plans:  Do some eBay stuff, maybe.  Have already caught up on Email today.


No comments: