09 February 2007

9 Feb: Readings & Comments

8.6    / 154.8    Overnight       03:04:00
7.8    / 140.4    Fasting         09:38:00
8.0    / 144.0    Post-Breakfast  12:00:00
7.5    / 135.0    Pre-Lunch     13:34:00
5.9    / 106.2    Pre-Exercise  17:56:00
6.3    / 113.4    Pre-Tea       19:59:00


Overnight. I think this was still high from the fettuccine at tea time yesterday. 

Breakfast.  For breakfast I had 1/2 of a square crumpet and cheese.

Plans.   I plan to vacuum today (I'd been wanting to get that in for the last few days now), and I'll have a shower and perhaps go to my support group meeting this afternoon and go swimming.  We'll have to see how the weather holds out.  If it's too hot, I might give it a miss.

Tonight is fish and chips for tea.  Rod's in charge of cooking tonight.



Lunch. For lunch I had about 3/4c of the Fettuccine I made last night, about 3/4c cottage cheese for the protien and a small salad.  As I knew I'd been  out swimming today I wanted to make sure my body had enough energy to cope with both the swimming and the added exercise of walking to and from the bus stops.

Our support group meeting went very well and the pool felt lovely.  I did some Tai Chi in the pool, which was interesting to do.  Also enjoyed the spa - no bubbles today, just jets and that was lovely.

I got a ride to the nearest bus stop and had no waiting at all.  It took 3 buses to get home but very little waiting for any of them.

Tea. We had crumbed whiting tonight and chips.  Very nice.  I still can't bite into anything with my front teeth yet, but other than this, no problem with tonights tea.  Also shared a bottle of Coopers Sparkling Ale with Rod (we got a free 750 ml bottle when we bought a case of Pale Ale).  Coopers Sparkling is my favourite beer.  It's fizzier than most beers.  Hey sis, tell you're Aussie co-worker my favourite beer is Coopers and ask what hers is.  ;-)


No comments: