17 February 2008

Baby and other pics on Flickr

I've been busy working on a client's website this week so haven't had a lot of time for other things, but yesterday and today I uploaded some pics to Flickr.


ContentmentI love this photo of Ricky. He looks like such a sweetheart. A bit devilish at the same time.

The set with Ricky's pics can be found here




My New DeskI also took a pic of my new desk to show my sister. Here it is in all it's glory...

The hole in my side is getting much smaller. I'm a little worried about my back having extra fluid in it but apparently it usually will resolve itself, which is good. Hope so!

I've had some rather amazingly high glucose readings lately. Not sure what to make of it, really. And I'm falling asleep as I type and half the words I'm typing are misspelled, so must be time to stop.

This has also been an experiment with a browser plug in that helps me to to post to the blog. We'll see!

No comments: