20 February 2008

Crazy Eights (a meme).

Tagged by Kerri Marrone at Six Until Me... sort of. She tagged "Whoever would like to fill their day with a meme" and I accepted the challenge. Which I rarely do.

8 Things I’m Passionate About.
1. My husband
2. My kids and grandson.
3. Friends
4. Australia
5. A Good Cuppa (tea, coffee, cappuccino etc)
6. Cooking
7. Living Life to its fullest
8. Writing

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die.
1. Spend LOTS of time with my family in the USA
2. See La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
3. Write several books.
4. Enjoy more sunsets at the beach.
5. Go on a cruise.
6. Drink wine in Paris.
7. Tell my story
8. Visit family in Denmark, see the sights in London

8 Things I Say Often.
1. "Ouch" / "Ow" (I'm accident prone and arthritic. They don't go well together.)
2. "Sh*t." (Generally while sitting at the computer for various reasons)
3. "It's Useless!" (when dealing with stuff that doesn't work
4. "Gawd I'm useless" (after noticing I've yet again spilled something on myself)
5. "I love you." :-)
6. "LOL" (typing in chat, not out loud)
7. "Want a cappuccino?"
8. "Good Night Honey"

8 Books I’ve Read Recently.'
(Define 'recently' ?)

1. Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas by Tom Robbins
2. The Final Storm by Wayne Thomas Batson
3. Rise of the Wyrm Lord by Wayne Thomas Batson
4. When the Gods Are Silent by Jane Lindskold
5. Power Lines by Anne Mccaffrey and Elizabeth Ann Scarborough
6. The Tower and the Hive by Anne McCaffrey
7. The Door Within by Wayne Thomas Batson
8. The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin, Nicola Kraus


8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over.

1. Send_Her_My_Love - Journey
2. Pseudo Silk Kimono / Kayleigh - Marillion
3. Wish you Were Here - Pink Floyd
4. Domino - Genesis
5. The Brazilian - Genesis
6. It will be a Good Day - Yes
7. Faithfully - Journey
8. Deacon Blues - Steely Dan

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends.
1. They take me as I am, warts and all.
2. Laughter.
3. I feel bolstered by them.
4. CHOCOLATE.
5. Forgiving
6. We are family, and that means so much to me.
7. Surprises
8. HUGS


People I Think Should Do Crazy 8s.
1. Fira_Flame (DA)
2. Reborn (DA)
3. Drezliok (DA)
4. Nairine (DA)
5. Licker_T (DA)
6. Diane (ICQ)
7. Vicki (Email)
8. Anyone who'd like to do them. :-)

No comments: