16 July 2008

Tue 15 July

15:05:00   5.8  / 105  Post-Lunch
23:11:00 6.3 / 113 Post-Tea


Driving Totals:
* Daytime: 1290 mins of 2400 req
* Nighttime: 565 mins of 600 req
30 mins daytime driving

Total Steps: 9987

Breakfast: half toasted cheese sandwich on low GI bread
Lunch: sausage roll w/ cottage cheese
Tea: Subway

Notes:

Am adding these notes the next day. Quite a busy day though. Went for my dressing change in the morning and then had a good walk at Colonnades (a bit chilly for outdoor walking) while Rod went to the library. On my 'walk' I picked up a 3 pack of yoghurt starter, had my glasses adjusted, and wandered around with a cup of cappuccino (bought more for the fact the cup would warm up my hands than for the caffiene). Came home, did the security upgrade for Drupal which wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be and then while typing an Email to my step-mom, I just couldn't stay awake and had to go to bed.


Link(s):
This one made me laugh out loud:
Vegan Zombie T-Shirt

No comments: