10 July 2008

Wed 9 July

07:26:00   6.3  / 114  Fasting   
11:45:00 6.4 / 115 Post-Bfast
17:16:00 5.7 / 103 Post-Lunch
23:07:00 7.3 / 131 Post-Tea

Driving Totals: Daytime: 1230 mins of 2400 req // Nighttime: 530 mins of 600 req

Total Steps: 4426

Breakfast: half toasted cheese sandwich on low GI bread
Lunch: sausage roll w/ cottage cheese
Tea: ham and cheese on foccia bread, cottage cheese, salad


Notes: Was up early this morning and finished doing stats set up for breastroke.com, and managed to add a recipe to the breastroke site as well. I had ordered a battery powered electric sweeper a few weeks ago that showed up the other day but required several hours charging before it was ready to be used. I tried it out today and it works very nicely. Cheap - only $20, but as the battery died on my old Electrolux 'The Boss' cordless vacuum, this is an inexpensive alternative. The battery for the other is half the price of a new model and there's no guarantee on the dang things. Anyway it works great on some of the rugs there are around the house and quite nicely on tile and plain floors too. Good buy.

We had some errands to run this afternoon and just before we were about to leave, Wayne from Oncara dropped by with the most
gorgeous framed certificate of appreciation from Oncara Inc (Old Noarlunga Commercial and Residential Association Inc) in appreciation of our services to them. Blown away! Was totally unexpected and wow, it's great to be appreciated. :-)

Late this afternoon, I finally found a nice way of importing and showing Flickr images to Drupal sites. It's the "Embedded Media"
module, which includes several additional modules packaged with it. Now I'm just learning how to create views on the images it imports. And it has what I wanted - the title of the image, description, and tags. Working on this has taken up most of my evening and I hope to be able to do some great stuff with it for my personal site.

I found this link in the 'news' today: Baby's smile 'like taking cocaine' for mums. Gave me a smile.

No comments: