13 May 2008

Mon 12 May - A new record for me

07:47:00   5.8  / 105  Fasting   
10:55:00 7.4 / 134 Post-Bfast
16:25:00 7.4 / 134 Post-Lunch
18:31:00 5.3 / 95 Pre-Tea

Driving Totals: Daytime: 680 mins of 2400 req // Nighttime: 300 mins of 600 req

W: 89

Scratchy: $7 on $5 (ticket was for Sunday and Monday). 13122 steps

Total Steps: 14531 (a new RECORD for me!!)

Breakfast: 1 small slice leftover pizza (thinner crust)
Lunch: hot dog on the run
Tea: fettucine carbonara (Thanks, Terry, Jennifer & baby Ricky!)

Notes: Took walk around The Strand and back up early this morning, hoping to catch a photo of low level fog. No such luck, but at least I got an early start on exercising today. Went and did walk with the Village Walkers and then went to shops for bread and stuff and walked home. I bought Rod a pink sticky bun from Bakers Delight - all proceeds go to BCNA (Breast Cancer Network Australia). He was shocked that I didn't want part of it, didn't have one on the way home, etc. Nope, I bought it to support BCNA and as a treat for Rod. My pleasure was seeing him enjoy it all to himself. :-)

It isn't even 3pm and I've racked up a record breaking (for me) 13,000 steps for the day already. I'm kinda blown away by that! The rest of my day will be at the computer though. Aside from tea. Am trying to figure out how we can have take away some how. Terry & Jenny suggested I go out for a meal and its stuck with me). Maybe the Emu for a pub meal.


Fettucine Carbonara Happy Mothers Day 2008We did go to the Emu for a counter meal. Was lovely. Was (for me) decadent. No, didn't involve any chocolate at all, it's just their portions are very generous and I'm sure I had more than my fair share of carbs for one meal (cough, ok, maybe for 3 days).

.....

I fell asleep at the computer last night before the pictures of Little Ricky that Terry sent me were finished downloading and Rod made me go to bed and said I was a danger to myself and didn't want to see me do myself harm. (Somehow my glasses ended up on the floor which was freaky). He was telling me about someone at school that fell asleep in front of her computer at home and came in with lots of scrapes and bruises... she'd hit the corner of her desk when she fell out of her chair. So maybe Rod's right and I shouldn't try to stay awake because it doesn't work and I could end up doing all kinds of stupid things. It just annoys me I can go from 55mph to ZERO and snoring in under a minute. Frustrating.

No comments: