19 May 2008

Sun 18 May

09:11:00   6.2  / 112  Fasting   
12:12:00 7.1 / 127 Post-Bfast
16:58:00 5.3 / 95 Post-Lunch
20:04:00 5.6 / 101 Pre-Tea
22:59:00 8.7 / 156 Post-Tea

Driving Totals: Daytime: 730 mins of 2400 req // Nighttime: 340 mins of 600 req

W: 89.5

Scratchy: $4 on 3 3880 steps (down the strand and back up again)

Total Steps: 4889

Breakfast: half toasted cheese sandwich on low GI bread
Lunch: scrambled eggs, 2 crumpet toast
Tea: 2 slices pizza (thinner crust), trail mix

Notes: Very short walk today as I'd planned to do a circuit from The Strand to Pocock St up to Hillier Rd and home, but just before I was about to leave there was a helicopter circling that particular area as it searching for someone. Turns out they were looking for a car that was part of a crime scene. So I only did part of the walk. That, and I wore my bike jacket which I haven't worn for ages. It's leather an warm, but I have NO IDEA how I wore it all the time years ago before we had the car. The thing is HEAVY. Halfway through my walk, my neck and shoulders were aching and in the end I ended up taking it off and carrying it home. It weighs 1.5k on it's own, and that's without my phone, keys and camera.

I spent most of the day working on adding buttons as products to the honey site I've been working on. Quite a tedious exercise, but it's done and the work has already been paid for tonight, so that's nice. Here's a link - Honey Treasures4U - I've put a lot of hard work into the site, so I hope it does really well.

Tonight I spent some time reading up on Joomla, a Content Management System (CMS). I've been working on a site that uses another CMS, Drupal, so I reckoned it would be a good thing to check this one out too. I like it, but it doesn't have the level of user access control that I need for at least one site I'm working on. I may keep experimenting with it for either my personal site or for another site I may soon be working on.

Tomorrow my new camera might arrive, and I'm looking forward to checking out and putting it through its paces.

No comments: