13 May 2008

Tue 13 May

08:07:00   5.8  / 104  Fasting   
12:29:00 5.2 / 94 Pre-Lunch
15:57:00 5.8 / 105 Post-Lunch
19:23:00 4.9 / 89 Pre-Tea
23:05:00 6.8 / 122 Post-Tea

Driving Totals: Daytime: 695 mins of 2400 req // Nighttime: 300 mins of 600 req
15 mins this morning

W: 90

Scratchy: No win. 5869 steps

Total Steps: 10,035

Breakfast: half toasted cheese sandwich on low GI bread
Lunch: sausage roll & cottage cheese
Tea: seafood stirfry with my own invented stirfry sauce, and low carb noodles

Notes: RDNS dressing change this morning. Went well. Drove Rod to TAFE this morning. Took my walk at Colonnades. On suggestion of one of my fellow Village Walkers, I bought gel heel inserts for my shoes. She said it helps with back pain and helps cushion walking. Apparently (after she made the suggestion) she's a physio. They seem to be a help, so definitely worth the try. She suggested this after I mentioned having an abscess in my back. So hard with new people to know what and how much to tell them about my health stuff. Just enough so they understand that I'm not a power walker. LOL.

Yay!! I bought the camera. I'm so pleased.

I finally got to see the pics and videos of baby Ricky, and the way he reacts to stuff on these, I'm sure he and I are kindred spirits. Gee he's a cutie pie. When the new camera comes and as long as it does video like its supposed to, I will try to have a weekly chat to the camera for y'all (but mostly for Ricky!). ;-) Anyway, I better get back (? Maybe I should start first) to work.

The sauce I used for tea tonight I mentioned in my April 28 notes. And I said there I thought my high reading was due to the 3 min noodles and not the sauce. Tonight, with a reading of 6.8, I proved that theory. Excellent!

Hey, it's 11:45pm and I haven't dozed off once. YAY!

No comments: