24 March 2007

24 Mar: Readings & Comments


5.0 / 90 Bedtime 22:49:27
7.8 / 140 Overnight 04:24:17
6.2 / 112 Overnight 05:42:09
4.8 / 87 Fasting 13:02:25
6.3 / 113 Pre-Lunch 15:53:04
4.5 / 81 Pre-Tea 19:10:04
7.9 / 142 Post-Tea 21:32:28
I cheated and had a few chocolate covered honeycombs last night (in American speak I think these would be referred to as chocolate covered seafoam). Guilty! And it showed in my overnight reading, so I had a couple cups of green tea before going back to bed.

And then I actually SLEPT all the way until 1pm!! That's the latest I've slept in AGES and the most sleep I've had in one hit for a long long time. So maybe there's something good about having that new vacuum pack. For lunch Rod and I each had a roll with ham and cheese. It was quite nice. We plan to have a half roll each with the remaining ham for our snack tonight. Tea was curried noodles (for me) and cordon bleu. No, I didn't make it, it was the frozen type and we cooked it in the George Foreman.

I have some pics to share. First of all meet Boreass, pronounced Boris):


I named it because it snorts like a wild boar, and I have to live with it for the next few weeks with it by my side constantly so it may as well have a name! Boreass is heavy at 2k or about 3lbs and is the machine that goes with my vacuum seal for my wound.

Next, this is my new doona cover set:


I'm really pleased with it!! Note: Click here to see the full image.

An RDNS nurse came this afternoon and checked out Boreass and all my connections. All is well.

I didn't do much exciting at all except for chatting online with Diane most of the evening. That was fun and in between I read Email. Gee my life is so exciting at times!

Anyway, Rod's gone to bed so I think I'll follow. Can't wait to enjoy the luxury of a doona that actually fits our bed. :-)

No comments: