02 March 2007

Still running a fever

ARG, this is the umpteenth time I've been up tonight. Had fever start after shower and it 'broke' about half an hour ago leaving me drenched. So much for the shower. Still have a small fever as per the pattern I've been having. Up, up, up, then a break and lots of sweat, down to near normal, and then repeat pattern. I'm so tired of this. And worried I should see the doctor about the cellulitis in case the antibiotics aren't strong enough (tomorrow being Friday and all still running a fever and all). Have already cancelled my other usual friday plans due to this and the fact it's supposed to be 37 tomoorw. It's the middle of the night here and was hoping to see my Sis online to give me some good advice, love and a bit of 'mothering'. She's probably at work today though.

Anyway, must try to get some sleep.

No comments: