05 March 2008

Cool. Blogging is good for you.

Blogging boosts your social life: research

Well duh, really. Even when I was a kid in school, I found keeping a journal helped me to feel more balanced and in control of life than the times I didn't journal. It also gives you something you can look back through past entries to find things you'd forgot, dates that went with events, etc.

I keep a daily diary entry on my computer and add it to this blog once a week or so. Daily if I have the time to do that, but often I get other things crowding in and it gets set aside until I do have a moment.

Today I'm catching up on reading after having been ill last week. I'm much better this week, but still playing 'catch up' on my usual daily activities while trying to squeeze in a few extra things along the way.


No comments: