22 March 2008

Sat 22 March Update

07:41:30   8.7  / 156  Fasting     
10:45:25 6.5 / 117 Post-Bfast
19:20:20 4.7 / 84 Pre-Tea
22:08:20 8.9 / 161 Post-Tea
Scratchy: $7 on $2 3865 steps

Breakfast: crumpet toast w/ PB and tiny amount honey
Lunch: 2 eggs, bacon, 2 crumpet toasts
Tea: sweet chili garlic prawns, bread rolls.

Notes: Took early walk and even then the shopping centre parking lot was totally full of cars. (Sun and Mon are holidays so people go a bit nuts stocking up on stuff). Had stuff for kids ready to mail but post office wasn't open. It'll keep.

Came home, had lunch, then ended up napping in the afternoon. One minute I was here, next I was just out.

As grocery store would be closing for 2 days, we went shortly before closing time in hopes of picking up some good mark downs. We got some strawberries, some marinated steak for tomorrow, sweet chili garlic prawns (which we had for tea tonight) and other misc stuff. They didn't have much meat left so they must have marked it down earlier this year. In years past we've practically stocked our freezer with months worth of meat at half to a quarter of the regular price. Alas, not this year though.

When we got home, I felt really hot and just 'off' so I checked temperature. 37.6 (my normal is 36.4). I guess the sleepiness and fever are all part of my body fighting off the infection.

We had tea and tonight I'm getting my BGL and diary stuff up to date again. Have already dozed off once though! Have made a cuppa coffee and will see if that helps.

Steps: 9861 so far

No comments: