31 March 2008

Sun 30 March Update

08:14:01   8.0  / 144  Fasting     
11:34:49 7.6 / 136 Post-Bfast
12:48:28 6.7 / 120 Pre-Lunch
15:16:45 7.6 / 136 Post-Lunch
16:45:54 6.1 / 109 Random Felt shakey after driving
.
Scratchy: No win. 3756 steps

Breakfast: crumpet toast w/ PB and drop of honey
Lunch: scrambled eggs and 2 crumpet toasts
Tea: 2 slices pizza, some cheese & onion bread

Ready to go againNotes: First time driving car (in Australia) today. Two things to adjust to (aside from driving on the other side of the road, which isn't all that hard to do) are having the switches for indicators on the other side of the steering wheel from what I'm used to, and on this car, the gear change is in the middle of the two seats, and on the left hand side for the driver. As I suspected, most everything else came back fairly easily and naturally. We went to the Tafe parking lot and I was able to go up and down the rows several times and practice turns, and generally get used to the brakes and handling. Then I drove to Colonnades (aka the Mall) and did some driving around the main parking areas and practiced parking in a few places and backing out. Then we did my walk through the mall and checked on prices and sizes of shipping boxes for my honey client, and picked up a few essentials. Back to the car, and I drove to Maslins Beach (where we used to live) and then to the parking lot by the beach. We snapped a few pics and then I drove all the way home. All told, I got in 70 minutes driving towards my required 50 hours. I'm very pleased with my first experience.

I played with the gym ball for about 15 minutes tonight, mainly trying to counter act the extra carbs I had during tea tonight.

Steps: 5258

No comments: