11 March 2008

Sat 8 March Update

Scratchy: $3 on $2 3105

Learners Permit Theory Test Practice Scores:

Give Way Test: 8 of 8 correct (8 required)
Multiple Choice: 42 out of 42 correct (32 required)

Breakfast: crumpet toast w/ PB
Lunch: 2 eggs, 2 crumpet toast and bacon
Tea: Teriyaki beef stirfry with veggies.

Notes: Took walk early. Tried caustic soda in the drain as toilet and laundry drains are acting up, again. Have a load of wash in soaking.

The caustic soda didn't work. I ended up having to build a 'dam' with old towels and used my mop to soak up water from the floor as the washing water drained and then squeezed the water into a bucket. NOT FUN! Actually quite hard work. Clothes dried fast but as it was 37c outside, that's not a surprise. Only hung out the sheets and doona cover on the line. The rest I had on the patio on drying racks. This avoided my having to spend a lot of time in the sun, which I'm supposed to avoid because of my antibiotics I'm on.

I think the unusual high BGLs are from the heat wave weather, so I'm not going to get ina panic about them.

Steps: 7511

No comments: