14 March 2008

Fri 14 March Update

Fri 14 March

Scratchy: $7 on $2 2597 (grocery store power walking)

Learners Permit Theory Test Practice Scores:

Give Way Test: 8 of 8 correct (8 required)
Multiple Choice: 41 out of 42 correct (32 required)

Breakfast: crumpet toast w/ PB
Lunch: tossed salad, 2 low carb tortillas w/ cheese & salad, cottage cheese
Tea: fish & chips

Notes: Took my walk at Woolworth's in Reynella today as needed something from the discount pharmacy next to it. I finished adding phone numbers to both phones tonight. Quiet day otherwise. Was drowsy and found myself dozing off at the computer quite a few times today and tonight. My glucose readings were excellent today, aside from my after tea results. Did invoicing today too.

It's cooled off considerably tonight so for the first time in days, I have all the windows open, but because it's night time, our metal shutters are down which I HOPE will help keep the dust blowing in to a minimum. Is nice to get a break, but is supposed to be hot again tomorrow and right through till next Wednesday.

Steps: 7093

No comments: