22 March 2008

Thur 20 March Update

09:12:00   6.8  / 122  Fasting     
Scratchy: no win. 2676 steps

Breakfast: crumpet toast w/ PB and tiny amount honey
Lunch: Wendy's hotdog with garlic butter and mustard
Tea: KFC

Very long day. Up early, planned quiet morning, but didn't happen. I forgot Jayne (my nurse) was coming today. My dressing even wetter than it was on Tuesday, and the wound has a greenish discharge again. So, had to phone doctor. He gave me last appt for the day at 7:10. Took quick shower and got ready to leave with Rod, who had an eye doctor appt so we had to leave early. While waiting to see someone at Centrelink I sorted the documentation so the copies and originals were together. I had a much more 'clued' person helping today. So now all the 3lbs or more paperwork has been sent off.

I picked up a few things and grabbed a hotdog for lunch. Once Rod finished his last class, we went to the DMV where I had all the forms filled out and had my photo taken for my license which will be mailed to me. We had to stop at the bank where I needed to pick up my credit card. Was great timing as I needed photo ID and still had my passport in my purse from earlier in the day. From there we took it easy for an hour then headed for my GP appt. I now have a 1 month supply of ciproxin and hopefully it will knock this infection off.

After, we went to Woodcroft to get groceries and then Rod dropped me at the chemists while he went to KFC to pick up our tea. We ended up finding a good parking place to watched the annual fireworks at the shopping centre just up the road from us. It was a nice display, and then we were home in only about 2-3 minutes.

Steps: 9617

No comments: