15 March 2008

Sat 15 March Update

Scratchy: no win. 3617 steps

Learners Permit Theory Test Practice Scores:

Give Way Test: 8 of 8 correct (8 required)
Multiple Choice: 42 out of 42 correct (32 required)


07:38:30 11.7 / 211 Fasting
11:45:31 5.7 / 102 Post-Bfast crumpet toast w/ PB.
This is also Pre-Lunch reading.
15:01:55 8.1 / 145 Post-Lunch 2 eggs, 2 crumpet toast and bacon.
Forgot to drink any green tea. Whoops!
19:22:57 5.8 / 105 Pre-Tea
22:11:32 5.4 / 97 Post-Tea cheap steak and a large salad.
Hardly any carbs. EXCELLENT results!


Busy morning. Did 3 loads of wash and hung it all up before I had my morning walk. Stopped at a garage sale and picked up an ornate photo frame (metal lattice with roses) and a complete wok set (wok, all racks, lid) for $3 total. Not bad! Worked on the honey site a little bit today. Went to take nap and had more of a coughing than napping session. As an experiment, I have moved the feather pillows out and substituted fibre fill ones to see if that helps because it's beyond a joke these days.

Time management has really been a real issue for me lately. I feel as though I just can't keep up with everything no matter how hard I try. There are some things I really truly enjoy - reading various news feeds, and I like to take my time with these and read those things that are of interest to me, but then I seem to get behind on other things. Having to take time out for naps doesn't help either, really. What I need is a 36 hour day!

Steps: 7640

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8 days a week!

(gratuitous Beatles reference)


~Chris