30 March 2008

Thur 27 March Update

06:49:03   6.7  / 121  Fasting  woke up early coughing
11:10:20 5.9 / 107 Post-Bfast
15:43:57 5.2 / 93 Post-Lunch
18:51:50 4.7 / 85 Pre-Tea
21:55:57 6.6 / 118 Post-Tea
Scratchy: no win. 6075 steps

Breakfast: crumpet toast w/ PB and drop of honey
Lunch: sausage roll and cottage cheese
Tea: pork chop (large) with thin sliced, 3x rinsed potatoes, gravy and onions

Notes: Was a bit rainy this morning and Rod suggested I go with him to school and do my walk at Colonnades (aka 'the mall'), so I did. I was at the car before Rod was finished with his class so since I'd bought some microfibre cloths, I used one to 'dust' the inside of the car, and to clean the windows inside and out. Gee those work really well. I'm just amazed by them. I played on the gym ball this evening and am very pleased with my whole day's glucose readings. Didn't sleep well last night (kept waking up with this dang cough I have), but because of it I got a fair amount of work done on a couple of web sites this morning.

Tomorrow we are going to the city to see ASO Plays Deep Purple. Really looking forward to it. I'll go meet up with the breastroke girls and Rod will pick me up from there. We'll have a cheap meal at the Central Market food court and then go to the concert.

Steps: 9920

No comments: