18 April 2008

Mon 14 April

07:39:12   7.1  / 127  Fasting     
11:34:16 6.8 / 123 Post-Bfast
15:21:43 6.0 / 108 Post-Lunch
19:51:52 5.2 / 94 Pre-Tea
22:48:10 6.6 / 119 Post-Tea

Scratchy: No win. 7819 steps

Breakfast: the usual
Lunch: 2 pieces of chicken
Tea: Chili (store bought, microwave bowl kind)

Notes: Rod had last 2 teeth on top pulled in the morning. I spent most of the morning doing housework. Had a quick lunch and then off to the RDNS clinic. On way home, the posty delivery truck was just pulling out of drive, so flashed lights and waved. She turned around and so we got our package without having to pick it up. It was my DVB-T USB stick so I can watch HDTV on my computer. Well, once I get it installed and get the drivers sorted out. Also in today's mail was an envelope from my daughter, 'Fira Flame' who sent me a business card, magnetic calendar with her business card on it (way cool), and a neat postcard with her art on the front and advertising her services on the back. It also had her new address on it, too. No letter, but that's OK. :-) Once we were home again, I spent rest of afternoon finishing my housework project I started earlier in the day, then went for my walk. As I owed myself a scratchy from Monday, I treated myself to a $5 scratchy to cover both yesterday and today. Spent evening trying to get my new TV card going without much luck.

Steps: 9785

No comments: