20 April 2008

Silver Sands Beach

It's Sunday and our day to go out for a drive so I can get my practice driving time in. Today I told Rod I wanted to go somewhere that I could have a nice walk on the beach and we ended up at Silver Sands, which is just the other side of Aldinga. If I figure out google maps I'll show you on the map. Anyway, I took some great pics which I'll be uploading to flickr shortly, and I'll add a link here once they're online, but I also took a couple of videos I thought you might like to see.

The first video is on the beach at sunset and the 2nd video doesn't show it too well, but there's a full moon in one direction and the setting sun in the opposite. I tried to show both, but I don't think the moon is very visible. The sunset is stunning though, and a bird, as if on cue, flies in from the right side of the view, turns just a bit and flies out of the shot on the left. Couldn't ask for better timing.

Here goes:

1st Video:


2nd Video:


Here's the link to the pics

Cheers!

No comments: